Friday, February 24, 2012

If I were to plot a hierarchy of my family, I'd have to certainly start with my father's side because on my mom's side, she has all sisters, so there wouldn't be any lineage from that side. So on my father's side, I don't know my great-grandparents echelon, so I'll start with my grandfather. So my grandparents had 4 children, the two older children are male, and the two younger are female. My dad is the oldest of his siblings. So if my grandfather was King, my dad would be first in line for succession. My mom and dad had only one child, me, so thus, I would be second in line for succession. This is the line of succession for the Magsino family.

1 comment:

  1. You had better have some sons (an heir and a spare) unless you want full-blown family warfare!

    ReplyDelete