Monday, May 14, 2012

Progress on Final Project

My final project is coming together, I'd have to admit, fairly slowly but good thought has been put into it. At this moment, I have finished putting the box together but that's about it. The decorations to add onto the box and such will be done over the weekend. The pyrotechnics part of my presentation I think you be done with isopropyl alcohol and fire. The drawing of the clothes, I have had a few thoughts in mind but haven't yet put it onto paper. 

The largest struggle of this project for me might be getting swatches of material. I don't necessarily know any place nearby that will freely allow one to do that. Also I'll have to go to Michael's Arts and Crafts and maybe some other places and see what materials I could put on the box there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment